"Microbiome: There is a complex ecosystem of microbes that live on the surface of skin. The way in which skin is cleansed is one of the most important aspects in ensuring a healthy microbial environment exists. We have used ultra-mild surfactants that do not strip the natural lipid barrier of the skin or disrupt the resident microbes. We also take great care in keeping the pH the same as skin because the good microbes favour the natural skin pH. Harsh cleansing opens up the skin to the opportunistic, non-beneficial microbes that accelerate ageing.
1. Marula Oil – dissolves oil-based impurities without stripping
2. Aloe Vera has soothing and healing properties ensuring this product is suitable for the most sensitive of skins
3. Jojoba Oil leaves skin feeling refined and smooth and makes it the ideal product for skin that tends towards dryness.
4. Palmarosa, Caraway and Rose Geranium deliver anti-septic properties as well as the refreshing green fragrance."
Write your own review
- Only registered users can write reviews